SmVend - is the leading provider of telemetry and payment solutions for all kinds of #vending machines. We are a worldwide project with HQ in Riga, Latvia.
Due to our expansion to the Central and Eastern European markets we are looking for an experienced SMM (Social Media Manager) to join our project
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join the fast-growing brand and start building a better business environment in the vending industry - you are welcome!
- You have proven work experience as a Social media manager with the B2B clients;
- You have successful projects with various clients in your portfolio;
- You have hands-on experience in content management;
- You have extensive expertise in LinkedIn and YouTube - a big plus;
- You have excellent copywriting skills;
- You are able to deliver creative content (text, image and video) following the modern trends in social media and company ToV;
- You are familiar with Figma as a platform for web design creation;
- You are fluent (!!!) in English, both written and oral.
- To design and implement social media strategy (frequency, volume and type of content) to align with company business goals and marketing strategy;
- To generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) in company Social Media Channels - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn;
- To lead the company account and the account of the CEO on LinkedIn as a separate project, focusing on lead generation and content creation;
- To communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews;
- To oversee and adjust in time the social media accounts design;
- To stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications and apply them accordingly;
- To collaborate effectively with other team members, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency;
- To participate actively in regular team meetings to suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
What can you get with us?
- Competitive remuneration respective to your skills and experience level;
- An option to get the salary in cryptocurrency;
- An option to work remotely from any location in the world or/ and from our office in Riga, Latvia;
- Flexible working schedule, by the agreement with the CEO;
- 20 working days of paid vacations;
- The full insight into the start-up business life;
- Plenty of opportunities to learn about the most dynamic and attractive business industry;
- Work on a variety of important tasks, including some completely outside your range of skills. You will never get bored;
- A friendly atmosphere in international team of young professionals;
- Corporate MacBook.
We are building a friendly working atmosphere. The quality of the completed tasks is essential for us, therefore we minimize meaningless calls and meetings, and strive for maximum transparency in all the processes in the company. It is crucial for us that every new team member shares our views and values.
Start: as soon as possible
SmartVend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Could we excite you for this position? Then we are looking forward to your application.
Send your cover letter, CV, certificates, portfolio, and anything else you think is relevant to [email protected]