Senior Node.js Developer
SmVend is an experienced provider of telemetry and payment solutions for all kinds of vending machines from Latvia.
Now we are looking for a Node.js developer who is ready to develop existing new products. If you're looking for the opportunity to join a fast-growing brand and build a better business environment in the vending industry, we want to hear from you!
Stack of the project: Node.js (TypeScript), Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, k8s, GitLab CI/CD, ArgoCD, Grafana, Loki, ELK, Vault, Angular.
- You have commercial projects on Node.js + TS;
- You know PostgreSQL;
- You have proven expertise in system design (architecture, database schema, load calculation, etc.);
- You are familiar with RabbitMQ / Kafka / ZeroMQ / any other MQ;
- You have extensive experience in creating microservice architecture (communication protocols, service authentication, separation of responsibilities, etc.);
- You understand the principles of Gitlab CI / CD, ArgoCD and Kubernetes (we have DevOps for this, but in theory, you should understand what and how it happens there).
It will be good:
- You have been leading a Team;
- You have experience writing CQRS systems;
- You are experienced with EDA.
What can you get with us?
- Competitive remuneration respective to your skills and experience level;
- An option to get the salary in cryptocurrency;
- An option to work remotely from any location in the world or/ and from our office in Riga, Latvia;
- Possibility of relocation to join our HQ office in Latvia, after the successful pass of the probation period;
- Flexible working schedule, by the agreement with the CEO and the team located in different countries;
- The full insight into the start-up business life;
- Plenty of opportunities to learn about the most dynamic and attractive business industry;
- A friendly atmosphere in the international team of young professionals;
- Corporate MacBook Pro on the M1, up to necessity.
We are building a friendly working atmosphere. The quality of the completed tasks is essential for us, therefore we minimize meaningless calls and meetings, and strive for maximum transparency in all the processes in the company. It is crucial for us that every new team member shares our views and values.
Start: as soon as possible
SmVend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Could we excite you for this position? Then we are looking forward to your application.
Send your cover letter, CV, certificates, portfolio, and anything else you think is relevant to [email protected]