СMO (Head of marketing)
SmVend - is the leading provider of telemetry and payment solutions for all kinds of #vending machines. We are a worldwide project with HQ in Riga, Latvia.
Due to our expansion to the Central and Eastern European markets we are looking for an experienced CMO (Head of marketing) to join our project SmVend.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join the fast-growing brand and start building a better business environment in the vending industry - you are welcome!
- You have more than 3 years of experience in leading the marketing team, as Marketing Director / Senior Marketing Manager in the B2B field, preferably in an IT startup.
- You have proven successful cases of launching a new product or several, preferably on the European markets. We are looking forward to hearing about it in detail.
- You have a clear vision of how to develop a successful marketing strategy for the new product in markets with high competition.
- You have a deep understanding of online analytics and international marketing platforms;
- Your leadership skills are strong enough to effectively lead the creative team with courage;
- You are self-motivated, ready to make decisions on your own and take responsibility for the results;
- You have strong planning, project management, and prioritization skills
- You are able to work strongly in a fast-paced, team environment.
- To develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy incorporating digital campaigns, marketing events, content marketing, and other necessary marketing tools, based on the specifics of the business;
- To build and execute a detailed action plan to bring things to a result;
- To create a precise marketing budget, regularly analyzing and adjusting, to make maximum out of the investments;
- To build and manage a successful team of marketing heroes;
- To constantly research for new, modern, unique opportunities including partnerships, events, influencers programs, and anything that we haven’t yet tried;
- To coordinate PR, SEO, and PPC efforts, in coordination with your team and/ or potentially with the agency;
- To organize brand promotion in the selected territories by all means suitable for this product and area;
- Partnering with the Sales team on the development and execution of marketing programs;
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of advertising companies and the work of the department - receive and understand the numbers. Find out which campaigns, tools, and channels perform better than others and make necessary adjustments;
- To prepare regular clear reports and analyses of all marketing activities and performance to understand, adjust, and optimize tactics.
What can you get with us?
- Competitive remuneration respective to your skills and experience level;
- An option to get the salary in cryptocurrency;
- An option to work remotely from any location in the world or/ and from our office in Riga, Latvia;
- Flexible working schedule, by the agreement with the CEO;
- 20 working days of paid vacations;
- The full insight into the start-up business life;
- Plenty of opportunities to learn about the most dynamic and attractive business industry;
- Work on a variety of important tasks, including some completely outside your range of skills. You will never get bored;
- A friendly atmosphere in the international team of young professionals;
- Corporate MacBook.
We are building a friendly working atmosphere. The quality of the completed tasks is essential for us, therefore we minimize meaningless calls and meetings, and strive for maximum transparency in all the processes in the company. It is crucial for us that every new team member shares our views and values.
Start: as soon as possible
SmartVend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Could we excite you for this position? Then we are looking forward to your application.
Send your cover letter, CV, certificates, portfolio, and anything else you think is relevant to [email protected]